SMART Silver Advanced Fit Mask
The Mask Designed to Combat COVID!
A product tested & approved by Epicentre’s COVID Testing Angels.
You might notice our staff wearing these masks to test you! That’s how confident we are in them. Epicentre never had a COVID infection, that’s why we trust our masks to protect us and keep us safe while around the sick and now we’re sharing our secret formula.
Introducing SMART Silver Advanced Fit Mask, a safe, effective & reusable alternative for an N95 mask. Our mask is designed to combat the COVID-19 virus by offering N95 equivalent protection from viral particles and virus & bacteria decontamination.
Each SMART Silver Advanced Fit Mask Pack includes
- 1 SMART Silver Advanced Fit Mask
- 1 attached washable filter
- Inhibits growth of Coronavirus and damages viral cell, rendering them unviable.
- Durable, reusable, and washable.
- Excellent particle filtration while still maintaining good breathability score.
- Comfortable to wear and will not move around on your face.
- Designed to protect and prevent bacteria and viruses from transmitting.
- Outer layer treated with RUCO-BAC-AGP (Silver ions) and RUCO-GUARD, making it water-resistant and self-disinfecting and proven to destroy pathogens of all kinds, including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- This mask holds 2 filters:
- A replaceable/washable filter- >90% @ 1umairborne particles.
- A disposable N95 compliant filter. i.e. 95% .1um airborne particles
View Our Certifications
- Stellenbosch Textile barrier efficiency and breathability test results
- Determination of antiviral activity of textile product
- RUCO-GUARD AIR6 Certification
- Adjustable nose clip
- Dedicated chin piece for superior fit
- Wrap around/adjustable elastic
- Outer layer – 100% polyester medically compliant treated fabric.
- Inner layer – 100% polyester, soft eyelet mesh inner pocket to hold the filter
- Elastic – 8mm super-soft, high grade
- Nose Clip – Aluminum
- Filter 1: Breathetex 140 Filter – Nonwoven, long-staple fibres <90%
- Fil particle barrier @ 1um. (washable)
- Filter 2: 25g Meltblown Filter N95 compatible (disposable).
- This filter is electromagnetically charged.
- All individual components tested and certified
- Lightly wash mask every 24hours of use in warm water and light detergent.
- Effective for more than 40 washes for efficacy of blood guard.
Time Use Respirators
- Give the Breathetex 140 Filter (the disposable filter)
- a gentle handwash for every 8hrs of continuous use
- Replace the filter weekly with normal usage or when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through.
Standards and tests
The Smart Mask Level 3 with 1 x Breathetex 140 filter has passed the following SA tests conducted by Stellenbosch University
- Water Resistance: AATCC22 – 100/100
- Blood Repellency: INDA Standard Test IST 80.6(95)
- Particle penetration: Relevant adaptation of ISO 14644 (Done at leading SA university) – 95% @1um – Breathetex filter
- Particle penetration to N95 standard: 50g (electromagnetically charged) Meltblown with2 layers of 25g spunbond.
Country of Origin
- Made in South Africa
- RUCO® treatments from Germany