CAST-NET: Clinic File Tracker x 2
Epicentre is looking for two Clinic File Trackers for their ‘CAST-NET’ Project. The candidate will conduct clinic/facility level communications prior to data collectors visiting the facilities and dropping off patient lists to retrieve patient records for data collectors. The Clinic file trackers will be working in different provinces around South Africa.
Clinic File Trackers may also be required to assist with obtaining clinic approvals and imaging of records.
The ideal candidates should fit these requirements:
- Male (between the age of 24 and 38 years old)
- Recent Graduate
- Clinical or medical experience beneficial
- Exposure with SA health facilities (hospitals & clinics) beneficial
- Driver’s license and own car necessary
- Willing to travel across 9 provinces within SA.
- High standard of professionalism
- Keen attention to detail
- PC and tablet literate
If you would like to apply, send your CV, copy of your qualifications, copy of ID & driver’s license as well as a short paragraph as to why you think you would be perfect for the position to Neliswad@epicentre.org.za or apply using the online form below.