Research Admin Assistant
We are looking for a vibrant, diligent and detail orientated individual to join our Hillcrest team as a ‘Research Admin Assistant’.
The individual will be responsible for general office duties and research project administrative tasks.
Your duties would include (but not limited to):
- Greet clients, visitors, and guests as they enter into office and provide refreshments.
- Answer telephone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person.
- Provide information to callers over the telephone.
- Respond to emails and office correspondence.
- Update employee attendance and visitors’ records.
- Collect and sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and equipment and relationship with suppliers
- Order supplies and equipment when required.
- Liaise with departments and provide administrative support.
- Obtain quotes and draft purchase orders
Project Admin Duties
- Data capture
- Completing project documentation
- Liaising with project team
- Preparation of project documentation
- Issuing devices to teams
- Tertiary education would be an advantage but not necessary
- Good knowledge in HIV/AIDS and treatment, Circumcision and STI’s
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills with a good understanding of how to use a computer (not negotiable!)
- Experience in research projects would be a big advantage.
- 2 to 3 years similar experience
- Drivers license and own transpport
- Time management skills
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work within a team with different personalities
- Flexibility in work (willing to meet and exceed expectations)
Salary: to be discussed at interview level
If you think you have what it takes to become apart of a company that is changing South Africa’s health care and wants to #SaveTheFuture , like our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/epicentreza/ and apply for the position via the page below or email your CV to Grants@epicentre.org.za
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard back from us in two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.