Get Your Family Tested for COVID-19!
Epicentre an NGO with 20 years’ experience in epidemics is here to help make it easier to get your family tested for COVID-19. We are offering testing in the comfort of your home or at a convenient drive-through testing site.
As parents ourselves, we know you just want to keep your family safe. We will help test your family quickly and safely so you can prevent infecting vulnerable grandparents.
Get the Right Level of Care for COVID-19 Infections!
If you or a family member test positive for COVID we will provide a telephonic consultation with a doctor to make sure you have the help you need to care for your loved ones. This doctor will assess how severe the COVID-19 infection is and if you or your loved one’s should be treated at home or if they need hospitalisation.
COVID-19 can be deadly! That’s why we’re giving our customers exclusive access to Epicentre’s dedicated control centre. Our control centre will give you access to professional monitoring. We will check on your family’s health daily and be with you every step of your treatment journey. If symptoms escalate, we will get you a doctor’s intervention.
- Do you want healthcare delivered to the comfort of your home when you need it?
- Do you want a doctor who will walk you through every step of your treatment journey?
- Do you want to be part of a treatment journey you can claim back on your medical aid?
Choose Epic COVID Testing!
Let’s End the Confusion! Let’s Have Healthcare Delivered!
Making a Booking
What’s Included in Our Package Deal?
Your Home visit by a trained medical professional
Your COVID-19 sample collection and testing
Should you test positive you will receive a complimentary appointment with a medical practitioner
- Total Price
How Do You Book?
- Please choose how many people in your family need a test
- Choose the day you would like to have the test on
- Click Book now!
- This will take you to the payment section
- You will need to fill in your credit card details into our secure system and complete your payment
What Happens After You Book?
- Once you have successfully completed your payment, you will receive an invoice and receipt
- A representative from Epicentre will then contact to confirm your booking’s date and time
- Before your Epic appointment, we send you an electronic form to fill in so we have your necessary medical information
What Will Happen During Your Booking?
Your Epic nurse will arrive at your home for the time and date you have booked
- Your Epic Nurse will test family members who have been booked for Epic testing
- Your Epic tests will then fly to our laboratories & after DNA analysis we will notify you of your results
- Should you or one of your family members be COVID positive you will have a free consultation with our Epic doctor
Commonly Asked Questions
Who is at Risk of Catching COVID-19?
Anyone who has been in contact with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or has travelled in a country like South Africa with a confirmed local COVID-19 transmission. Unfortunately, that could be any of us!
COVID-19 Symptoms to Lookout for are:
- A sore throat
- A fever
- A dry cough
What Can You Expect if You Become Infected?
The virus travels to the back of your nasal passages and to the mucous membranes in the back of your throat. Symptoms usually start with as a sore throat and dry cough. When the virus spreads to the lungs and the membranes become inflamed, it’s often harder to breathe. The virus may also cause nausea, diarrhea or indigestion if it infects cells in the gastrointestinal system.
In the most severe cases, COVID-19 may lead to organ failure and death. When a patient develops COVID-19 pneumonia, it results in difficulty breathing. Viral pneumonia, from COVID-19, can’t be treated with antibiotics. In severe cases, ventilator support may be needed to ensure sufficient oxygen circulation in the body. Patients over 65 are at greater risk of developing viral pneumonia.
How Long Does it Take to Develop Symptoms After Exposure to COVID-19?
Symptoms could appear as soon as two days after COVID exposure or as long as 14 days later. But on average symptoms develop after 5 days.
Epic Work COVID Tests
Looking for a business solution as well?
- We offer testing at your preferred location, whether that’s at your offices or in the comfort of your employees’ homes.
- Our services are flexible, and we offer mass or individual testing.
- We provide back to work COVID-19 testing & guidelines for monitoring staff once they are back at work for possible new infections.
- Give your business clarity so you can make educated risk assessments and business decisions
- Your employees will understanding they need about their health.
- If you are interested, request a quote from us here!