Now Hiring A Financial Assistant
Epicentre Recruitment • Jan 2020
Epicentre is now seeking a financial assistant to join and support our core office staff team. Help us embark on our next exciting instalment.
Epicentre is looking for a Financial Assistant who has:
Experience in the financial industry
- Experience drafting and issuing invoices, adding new recipients to financial applications and other key financial tasks
- Will need to be a team player and keen to assist our experienced financial manager
- You will therefore need to be comfortable taking instructions from our CEO and financial manager
- We need someone who is detail orientated and meticulous who will fully complete any task they are given even when working independently
- You will need to be flexible and open to working on a variety of projects as they will be assisting our financial manager on our private COVID-19 testing, and a multitude of other research projects.
- Due to the nature of the COVID-19 pandemic you will also have to be comfortable working from the office unless under emergency situations.
- Please note that we do take all necessary precautions and that you will be provided with safety equipment
Information about the Job
Working days are Monday to Friday
- Working hours will be from 8am to 4:30pm
- Leave is calculated according to the BCEA
- The position is based in the Hillcrest head office in KZN
- A driver’s licence would be preferred but is not required
- however, due to the pandemic as part of the core team you will be required not to use public transport to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19
How to Apply
To apply we need you to:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- And then click the red button below called ‘Apply now’
- Then click the button below called ‘personality survey’ and help us get to know you!